C Magazine


It is finally online- C Magazine!

Part of the summer at The Canberra Times I was working on parts of C Magazine, the quarterly magazine put out by the Canberra Centre (the city's central shopping center). It features everything from clothing stores to shop for the season's looks to restaurant reviews and recipes.

Everyone worked so hard on it- Mils creatively designed all of the fashion pictures, Holly took all of the photos, the girls and I wrote all of the features. The best part of having a relatively small group on the project is the level of involvement in all aspects. I chased people for recipes, I interviewed people for features, was on set for photo shoots, and even was used in one of the photos (Koko Black Chocolate review).

Check it out: C-Mag

I believe it opens to the page that my picture is plastered on :)

-Tanuushka

0 comments: