Happy world of HARIBO



For those of us who grew up in Europe, we grew up with the privilege of eating HARIBO. For those of you who don't know, it is all that is delicious and is the only true gummy candy out there. Well to my surprise, and horror, once I moved to the U.S. they definitely did not have my beloved Star Mix or Phantasia. Although I lived with that huge void in my life for about eight years, I never gave up hope and sure enough I am reunited and it feels so good.
Thank the Aussies for reigniting my delightful childhood memories of chewing on those treats by selling them in an obscure, overpriced British store called "Treats from Home".

So if you haven't tried it- order it on eBay, comb every Europe-inspired store, or ask me for a bag once I return because I'll be sure to stock up, because without trying it you have not lived. Just sayin.

0 comments: